- 6.5" 8-ohm subwoofer
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- Vented Reinforcement Collar - reinforces the critical cone / spider / voice coil joint, resulting in superior mechanical integrity
- DMA Optimized Motor System - Dynamic Motor Analysis system aimed at improving dynamic motor behavior
- Elevated Frame Cooling - delivers cool air through slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil of the speaker
- Spider and Lead Wire Assembly - Nickel-plated brass push terminals combine with strain relief features to ensure solid contact and lead-wire reliability
- Surround Stress-Relief - resulting in longer life and more consistent surround behavior
- Floating Cone Attach Method (FCAM™) - ensure concentricity of the surround, spider and voice coil without torquing the suspension to achieve it
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Top-mount depth: 4-3/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.15 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
bill carter From Alabama
|Ok first lets get this out in the open.This subs are not going to put out 100+ DBLs of bass or pressurise your car like a big bore woofer will.What they can do is pull bass froward and make it sound like you have a big woofer upfront as long as you have 1 or 2 big woofers out back and set the crossover points between them right.my 1994 Honda Civic sports 2 in the kicker panels and 2 matching 12s under the rear deck.The front subs run from 120 hz down to 30 hz using 12 octave slope filters while the 12s run from 60 hz down using 24 octave slope filters and the subs blend together so that You can't locate where the bass is coming from.If you are not using your footwell/kicker panel areas for your highs arighty then I say drop 2 of these there and see high they sound with your subs. I bet you will get the same resultes as I did|