The value-packed A-Series amplifiers feature the same patented Class D and Class A/B output technologies as the flagship "Slash" amplifiers. The primary difference is that "A-Series" amplifiers employ a more conventional unregulated PWM switching power supply instead of the R.I.P.S. design used in the Slash models. The A1400 includes flexible signal processing sections, differential-balanced inputs and solid, aluminum/steel chassis construction.
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 320 watts x 1 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 500 watts x 1 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 240 watts x 1 at 12.5 volts
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 400 watts x 2 at 12.5 volts
- Differential-balanced inputs
- Advanced Rollback Protection System
- Variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- Switchable bass boost (0, 6 dB at 48 Hz)
- Optional wired remote bass boost
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- 12-3/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 9-1/4"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.