The value-packed A-Series amplifiers feature the same patented Class D and Class A/B output technologies as the flagship "Slash" amplifiers. The primary difference is that "A-Series" amplifiers employ a more conventional unregulated PWM switching power supply instead of the R.I.P.S. design used in the Slash models. The A1400 includes flexible signal processing sections, differential-balanced inputs and solid, aluminum/steel chassis construction.
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 320 watts x 1 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 500 watts x 1 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 240 watts x 1 at 12.5 volts
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 400 watts x 2 at 12.5 volts
- Differential-balanced inputs
- Advanced Rollback Protection System
- Variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- Switchable bass boost (0, 6 dB at 48 Hz)
- Optional wired remote bass boost
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- 12-3/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 9-1/4"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.