The M1400 Marine Subwoofer Amplifier with advanced feature sets and patented output circuit designs. All-aluminum chassis, marine-grade stainless-steel fasteners and marine-grade brass connection blocks to prevent corrosion. White powder-coated main extrusion with gray powder-coated end caps. High-technology amplifiers with unregulated MOSFET power supplies, patented Class D MOSFET output stages and very well-equipped signal processing sections.
- Marine mono subwoofer amplifier
- 240 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Differential-balanced inputs
- Variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- Bass boost (6 dB at 48 Hz)
- Optional wired remote bass boost
- Class D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- 11-13/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 9-1/4"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.