- ZX Series Class D Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 375W x 1
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 750W x 1
- MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Balanced differential inputs make KICKER ZX Amplifiers compatible with any factory radios
- Eliminates unwanted noise in a system
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access, and a handy protection indicator featuring a new flashing yellow low-voltage light enhances the end panel
- Speaker-level inputs compatible (switchable) through RCA connection
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Automatic turn on modes: remote, DC offset, or signal sense
- Thermal, voltage, and short circuit protection circuitry
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (24 dB at 25 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- 14-11/16"L x 2-1/8"H x 9-5/8"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mannie From The Bahamas
|I have this amp and it pounds every speaker i've had so far. but now i'm putting a new sub setup in my car and was wondering if it would be able to power 4 of the Pioneer Premier TS-W2501D4|
todd From Florida!!
|i got this amp runnin 2 12" cvr's... and blew 1 lol. so i got it fixed sold them and got one l7 12 and damm its soooo louddd! im upgrading soon to another l7 and a 1500w kicker amp..
SPEND MORE MONEY ON BETTER STUFF then less money on cheap stuff..
hifonics r good amps but arent real wattage.. kicker is all underated.
i blew a cvr gain half way bass boost half.my amp said 964. there all 900++ :) i got all kicker door speaks. and a 200.2 runnin my doors gunna upgrade tht to but gettingf new car first stick wit kicker 4 life!|
anthony From sacramento
|this amp is tight i got it on a o8 12 l7 and it knocks thought my windows were gonna break|