This sub was designed with one goal, to bring the noise! Updating and upgrading the technology found in past MTX Super and High Performance Subwoofers, this subwoofer has all the beef and brawn you need to be the loudest ride on the block. Whether you are looking to hit some sick SPL numbers or you want to roll with your favorite tunes, the Thunder Round subwoofers are up to the task.
- Silver polypropylene cone with a raised MTX Audio and tribal design logo
- A stitched surround
- Rubber surround
- Silver stamped basket
- ALDS Asymmetrical Linear Drive System with a flat progressive spider and extended pole piece for smooth, linear, piston like drive
- Industry leading thermal power handling using 428° F High Temperature Voice Coil Wire
- Exclusive Spider Plateau Venting cooling system cools at the voice coil
- High Roll NBR Surround uses FEA optimized roll geometry to maximize excursion without sacrificing cone surface area
- Voice Coil: 1.5"
- Magnet Weight (oz.): 48
- Mounting Depth: 5.41"
- Cut Out Diameter: 11.063"
- Sealed Enclosure Net Volume: 1.25 cu. ft.
- Vented Enclosure Net Volume: 2.0 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442351565
- Weight: 11
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dizzle From SB 805
|Got these about 4 months ago. OMG, They hit so EXCELLENT! Roof shaker's and rear mirror exploderrrs!
Awesome Price for an Awesome Sub.|
james licano From miami az
|These subs rock! Ive been a fan of mtx for years and my whole system in my truck is mtx! I just got rid of my 2 mtx 10's and gone with the tr 4512's. I used a a sealed box but wanted more boom so i went with some ported boxs and put some polyfill in them and they just rocked even more! It makes my rear view mirror shake so bad i cant see out of it!!! And the tribal logo gives it a nice look to it(eye candy).
For the price and bump you get these totally rock!|