This sub was designed with one goal, to bring the noise! Updating and upgrading the technology found in past MTX Super and High Performance Subwoofers, this subwoofer has all the beef and brawn you need to be the loudest ride on the block. Whether you are looking to hit some sick SPL numbers or you want to roll with your favorite tunes, the Thunder Round subwoofers are up to the task.
- Silver polypropylene cone with a raised MTX Audio and tribal design logo
- A stitched surround
- Rubber surround
- Silver stamped basket
- ALDS Asymmetrical Linear Drive System with a flat progressive spider and extended pole piece for smooth, linear, piston like drive
- Industry leading thermal power handling using 428° F High Temperature Voice Coil Wire
- Exclusive Spider Plateau Venting cooling system cools at the voice coil
- High Roll NBR Surround uses FEA optimized roll geometry to maximize excursion without sacrificing cone surface area
- Voice Coil: 1.5"
- Magnet Weight (oz.): 48
- Mounting Depth: 4.85"
- Cut Out Diameter: 9.17"
- Sealed Enclosure Net Volume: 0.75 cu. ft.
- Vented Enclosure Net Volume: 1.45 cu. ft.
- Tune Frequency: 35Hz
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442351534
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
P-daddy From maurice
|i have 6 of theys on a kicker 1000 and a 750 four down fireing an two hiten on the back glass. It clean an hard tight bass still hiten 158dbs on the front glass on my explorer. Lots of bang for the buck, get u some ul like them i promise|