Providing an easy solution for listening to your iPod in your car is Alpine's IDA-X100 system. An upgrade on the IDA-X001 system, the unit sports a 2.2" touchscreen that mimics the iPod's User Interface. The unit also features Bluetooth audio streaming, a USB port for memory stick audio playback and HD/Sat radio readiness. The Tag and Sync function allows you to key in HD radio songs for later purchase on iTunes plus has AAC and WMA support.
- 2.2" TFT full color display
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 18W x 4
- Max Power Output: 50W x 4
- 24-Bit Burr Brown DAC
- iTunes Tagging for HD Radio
Plays MP3, WMA, and AAC music files from external sources
- Selectable Dual Illumination (Blue/Red)
- Sub Display Output for use with OEM sub displays
- USB Connection for iPod (cable included)
- Full Speed for iPod (using optional KCE-422i)
- USB Mass Storage ready
- Percentage Search
- Alphabet Search
- 2-band parametric equalizer
- Remote Control ready
- Full Speed AUX+ input (using optional KCE-236B)
- High-Pass Crossover (selectable 80/120/160Hz)
- Bass Center Frequency control with Q, Treble Center Frequency control
- Large Double-Action Rotary Encoder Knob
- Spanish Language compatible
- Steering Wheel Remote ready
- IMPRINT ready (PXA-H100 required)
- 24-Bit Burr Brown DAC
- 3pr Pre-Out (2V)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Eric From Torrance, CA
|I have the ida-x001 which is very similar and like it a lot. it's recently had some bugs, but overall been pretty nice. The ipod control is simple and the menus and options for the unit are pretty customizable. The EQ settings make a huge difference with this unit and it would be nice if they could be changed easier and quicker. the face plate comes off and goes on much easier than most head units i've dealt with. It's a nice unit, im over CD's, you better be too if you're looking at this!|
win From Pano, TX
|This thing rocks!
i took out a Kenwood Excelon and replaced it with this unit, it blew the kenwood out of the water. It sounds great and easy to use! Great iPod intergration.|
Clos From westchester NY
|this radio is awesome if you dont mind nto havign CDs is awesome im about to purchase the bluetooth so we will c how that works def recommend|