Cobalt amplifiers feature flexible frontends with variable x-overs, selectable bass boost, remote gain control, all poured into a small sleek and sexy industrial design. Tons of clean power packed in a small package.
- Cobalt Series 800 Watt 2 Ohm Stable Amplifier with Crossover
- Power output @ 4 ohm: 1 x 300W
- Power output @ 2 ohm: 1 x 400W
- Small Proprietary Orion Industrial Design with illuminated design detail
- High-level inputs with auto turn-on circuit
- Flexible frontends to accommodate a variety of system configurations
- Excellent small signal parameters
- Fuse size: (2) 30 ATC
- Dimensions: 13.4" x 8.1" x 2.1"
- Weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Zack From MD
|Have these hooked up to 2 10 inch kicker comps damn i am pleased|
Va Playa From Rich. Va.
|I've got one of these in my wifes jeep pushing an 08L5 10"in a .8cu.ft. box" once broken in, it smashes that sub. The amp is a good 500+ rms amp. with a cap about 650+. Shakes the house windows from the driveway with only factory alt. & bat.|