- 10" Solo-Baric L5 Series Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 900 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 450 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Vented 360 degrees back bracing
- Rear foam gasket
- Spring loaded terminals
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Heat-dispersing, solid pole piece
- Spiralead tinsel leads
- High-temperature dual 4 ohms voice coils
- Sealed box volume: 0.66-1.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.25-2.25 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
TAS From Novi, Michigan
|This sub is a beast. I have 3 of them in an 01 Oldsmobile Alero. I have two in a 1 cubic foot each (under what they recommend) dual ported box. And teh other one is in a sealed .75 cubic foot box. I know it might not be recommended but it pounds like crazy. I have them ran at 2.6 ohms on a Kenwood Kac-X1200M and it pushes them no problem. These subs are very equal to the 10" L7's plus they're cheaper. So definatley recommended.|