- 10" Solo-Baric L5 Series Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 900 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 450 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Vented 360 degrees back bracing
- Rear foam gasket
- Spring loaded terminals
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Heat-dispersing, solid pole piece
- Spiralead tinsel leads
- High-temperature dual 4 ohms voice coils
- Sealed box volume: 0.66-1.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.25-2.25 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
TAS From Novi, Michigan
|This sub is a beast. I have 3 of them in an 01 Oldsmobile Alero. I have two in a 1 cubic foot each (under what they recommend) dual ported box. And teh other one is in a sealed .75 cubic foot box. I know it might not be recommended but it pounds like crazy. I have them ran at 2.6 ohms on a Kenwood Kac-X1200M and it pushes them no problem. These subs are very equal to the 10" L7's plus they're cheaper. So definatley recommended.|