- 8" Solo-Baric L5 Series Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 600 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 300 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Vented 360 degrees back bracing
- Rear foam gasket
- Spring loaded terminals
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Heat-dispersing, solid pole piece
- Spiralead tinsel leads
- High-temperature dual 4 ohms voice coils
- Sealed box volume: 0.33-0.75 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 0.66-1.0 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Blake From Campbellsville, KY
This little thing shoves!!! I bought it for my Saab convertible b/c of the limited space and was I happy. I have had many solobarics over the past few years and this one is no different. Anyone looking for some nice rich, deep bass look no further. This sounds better than any cheap 10 or 12" sub that is of the same price. Takes up hardly no room whatsover. MY friends dont belive that I'm only running one 8" sub until I open the trunk and show them. I have been called a liar numerous times. You wont be disappointed. Kicker makes the best subs on earth!!