- 8" Solo-Baric L5 Series Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 600 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 300 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Vented 360 degrees back bracing
- Rear foam gasket
- Spring loaded terminals
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Heat-dispersing, solid pole piece
- Spiralead tinsel leads
- High-temperature dual 2 ohms voice coils
- Sealed box volume: 0.33-0.75 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 0.66-1.0 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joey R. From Houston TX
Very nice 8 for my set up. The square cone provides more surface area, so it sounds like a 10 inch round woofer. I have it in a sealed enclosure at approx 1.3 cu ft, due to limited trunk space. I am pairing it with a new zx 300.1 and it takes all the power, which was rated at 330 RMS. Sound quality is great due to being in a sealed box and solo baracs have always provided me good SPL. 1 complaint was I ordered this sub and got a 4ohmDVC instead of a 2ohmDVC. Price/preformance ratio, this is one of the best 8's you can get for the price. I will say the SA 8 v2 is a better woofer all around, but its needs more wattage to get there.