- 8" Solo-Baric L5 Series Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 600 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 300 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Vented 360 degrees back bracing
- Rear foam gasket
- Spring loaded terminals
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Heat-dispersing, solid pole piece
- Spiralead tinsel leads
- High-temperature dual 2 ohms voice coils
- Sealed box volume: 0.33-0.75 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 0.66-1.0 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joey R. From Houston TX
Very nice 8 for my set up. The square cone provides more surface area, so it sounds like a 10 inch round woofer. I have it in a sealed enclosure at approx 1.3 cu ft, due to limited trunk space. I am pairing it with a new zx 300.1 and it takes all the power, which was rated at 330 RMS. Sound quality is great due to being in a sealed box and solo baracs have always provided me good SPL. 1 complaint was I ordered this sub and got a 4ohmDVC instead of a 2ohmDVC. Price/preformance ratio, this is one of the best 8's you can get for the price. I will say the SA 8 v2 is a better woofer all around, but its needs more wattage to get there.