- Data received by this TMC tuner gives prompt, accurate notification of traffic congestion caused by accidents, road construction, police action or sheer volume of traffic to keep you informed and, if necessary, select an alternate route
- TMC data is broadcast alongside normal FM radio programmes using RDS (radio data service) technology. Digitized real-time traffic information is received by this tuner on a silent FM data channel, so drivers can listen to normal broadcasts on the car radio without interruption
- In most areas, TMC traffic information is broadcast as a continuous service - there's no waiting for scheduled traffic news updates or random alerts. With the GTM-10 tuner, you see traffic developments in real-time allowing you, or your navigation computer, to make the right decision sooner
- Compatible with Kenwood DNX-7200 navigation system, Kenwood KNA-G421, KNA-G520 navigation computers and Garmin Nuvi 350, Garmin Streetpilot C340 and Garmin Streetpilot 2720 systems
- Installs between vehicle's FM radio aerial and radio's aerial input socket, with mini-USB connection to navigation computer
- Red / yellow / green LED bar-graph display indicates unit's operation mode and TMC reception status
- Includes two 30cm aerial connection cables, 1.5 metre link to navigation computer plus two 2 metre mini-USB extension cables to allow flexible location within vehicle
- TMC (traffic message channel) Receiver for KNA-G520, KNA-G421, DNX7200 Navigation System
- Easy connection using the existing antenna cable
- Displays traffic info and details on-screen
- Allows dynamic route guidance
- Spoken announcement for traffic events
- Connection with mini-USB
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.