- The Reference 5350a is the perfect complete sysem solution allowing you to drive front and rear speakers as well as subwoofers from a single amplifier.
- Port for future expansion products included.
- The 5350a comes outfitted with three variable 12dB per octave electronic crossovers allowing you to optimize system tuning based on speaker selections and location.
- Remote bass level control included.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 50 Watts x 4 + 150 watts x 1
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 60 watts x 4 + 300 watts x 1
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms in 3-channel mode: 120 watts x 2 + 150 watts x 1
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 50 Hz)
- Class AB 4-channel amp with Class D mono sub channel
- MOSFET power supply
- Preamp-level inputs and outputs
- Fuse rating: 40A x 2
- Maximum Input Signal: 6V
- Maximum Sensitivity: 100mV
- 16-9/16"W x 2-11/16"H x 9"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John From Amherst
|This amp has everything you need to upgrade from a factory system. To Neils From Gaithersburg, Maryland: of course 150watts to your sub is probably not enough power to match your speakers. This amp was meant to be hooked to a sub/subs at 2ohms, to get the full 300 watts out of it. Heck, you can even buy some Infinity Kappa speakers (2ohm impedance) to sqeeze out even more juice. My friend had this amp before he rebuilt his system. For the money, you can't do any better.|
Neils From Gaithersburg, Maryland
|This is a very big amp that will require a lot of space to mount-forget about under the seat mounting. It has adequate power for the satelites, but the sub section could use more power in the 4 ohm application. It runs evenly but I don't get the effects of great headroom. I am using Infinty refernce speakers which are not the best but I have not yet played with the crossver points. I am using a Bazooka 10 inch sub which is not really putting out rock solid bass wiht this amp. I plan to exchange that with a JL 10 inch and hope the amp has the power to rock that, but I think I will have to trun up the gain and bass booth for that.|