- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 350 Watts x 2
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 175 Watts x 4
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 115 Watts x 4
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) MOSFET Switching Power Supply
- Extruded Aluminum Heatsink
- Double Sided Gold Plated PC boards
- Nickel Plated Panel Mount RCA Low Level Audio Inputs
- Nickel plated, low resistance power and speaker connector blocks
- Power ON and Protection LED Lighting for Easy Diagnostics
- Thermal, Short Circuit, and Overload (Low Impedance) Protection
- 18 dB bass boost
- Chassis mounted ATC/ATO type automotive fuses
- Class AB Amplifier Topology
- Bridgeable Output Capability (4 Ohms)
- Stereo/Mono Mix Capability (Hybrid 3rd channel from 2 channels)
- Stable into 2 Ohm Stereo Loads
- Internal 12dB/Octave High Pass or 24dB/Octave Low Pass Filter (30-500Hz)
- Pass -Thru Line Output for Daisy Chaining Amplifiers
- Versatile for either full range or subwoofers
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jeremy From Bay Area, Ca
Great amp sounds amazing have it hooked up to alpine type R 6.5 and old school mb quart 6.5 componets gives ever bit of 115w @ 4ohm my only down fall is the size but i will make it work
Ron From Orinda, CA.
|Bought a car in a auction, had a diamond amp inside, never heard of them so I thought it was a "cheapie".I installed it in my car and thought to myself "WOW, this is really clean for a cheap amp, so I waited for it to break. No break!! Im very happy w/ this amp.... Just a little pricey, if its made in the U.S.A. I would pay the price but not for one made in china...|
Matt From MI
|Very powerful clean amp, does rated power or more
i prefer this by far over all my past 4 channels and it looks great|