- Dual 12" Vented Sub Enclosure Loaded with 2 Solo-Baric 12" L7 08S12L7 Subwoofers
- Carbon-fiber front panel
- Solid wood box
- Embroidered Kicker logo
- Combo vent/terminal cup
- Oversized port
- Dimensions: 16-3/8"TD x 19-9/16"BD x 32-3/8"W x 16"H
- 12" Solo-Baric L7 Series Subwoofer
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Full coverage back bracing
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Spiralead™ tinsel-lead technology
- Highly-efficient UniPlate™ pole-piece/back plate
- Heat-reducing T-cut top plate
- Solid pole piece
- Cast-aluminum basket
- Spring loaded terminals
- High-temp dual 4 ohms voice coil
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
william From tennessee
i had 2 of these in a 97 two door tahoe in a ported box with a 2400 watt kenwood excelon amp and i shatted my back left window with them (that window is huge). these are the best subs ive ever had. they hit harder than anything. they made my friends feel like their heart was gonna stop
dgar From houston tx
|i got got 2 of these jammed under the back seat of my 2007 chevy silverado. they bump and these babys quake!!! they give my passengers collapsed lungs and shake cars 10 car lengths away. i highly recomend these and they are worth the price.|
pico anustasty From Bethpage NY
|just installed this setup in a trailblazer rewired to 1ohm with a hifonics bxi2010d on the pushing end its hairy the body panels are flexing but its not all it could be waiting to order an aftermarket deck|