- Kevlar®-treated pulp woofer cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- Concealed Mount Gasket System
- 16ga. Stranded Leads, Insulated
- Heavy Duty 8ga. Push Terminals
- 5 Leg w/ Voice Coil Venting Frame made of Custom High Strength Steel
- Airflow Optimized Extended/Vented Pole Configuration
- Dual oversized Nomex® spiders
- Dealed box volume: 1.0-2.5 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.25-2.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dilu From Kerala
This sub has superior sound quality. Clear bass and reasonable price.
TaQuan M. Lewis From NY
I've had these subwoofers in my 98 Jeep since 2008. Need I say anything else except these speakers were the bomb! Even though they aren't the Type R's or X's, I wouldnt change getting these 5 years ago. I am getting ready to change the speakers out I just wanted to say that these speakers are well worth the money. You actually get your money's worth and some!
Todd From ny
|i have 2 of these hooked up in the back of my blazer they sound nice and crisp and they pound had best buy for the buck thanks onlinecarstereo|