- Kevlar®-treated pulp woofer cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- Concealed Mount Gasket System
- 16ga. Stranded Leads, Insulated
- Heavy Duty 8ga. Push Terminals
- 5 Leg w/ Voice Coil Venting Frame made of Custom High Strength Steel
- Airflow Optimized Extended/Vented Pole Configuration
- Dual oversized Nomex® spiders
- Dealed box volume: 1.0-2.5 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.25-2.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dilu From Kerala
This sub has superior sound quality. Clear bass and reasonable price.
TaQuan M. Lewis From NY
I've had these subwoofers in my 98 Jeep since 2008. Need I say anything else except these speakers were the bomb! Even though they aren't the Type R's or X's, I wouldnt change getting these 5 years ago. I am getting ready to change the speakers out I just wanted to say that these speakers are well worth the money. You actually get your money's worth and some!
Todd From ny
|i have 2 of these hooked up in the back of my blazer they sound nice and crisp and they pound had best buy for the buck thanks onlinecarstereo|