- A Series Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 480 W (12.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 800 W (12.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 640 W (14.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 1000 W (14.5 V)
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz, >250 @ 2 ohm / 50 Hz
- High-Damping Class D Circuit with discrete control circuitry
- LED power and protection indicators
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink
- Differential-Balanced RCA jack inputs for superior noise immunity
- On-board crossover fully-variable (40 - 200 Hz), selectable slope Low-Pass (12 or 24 dB / octave)
- Pass-through Preamp Output
- +6 dB bass EQ fixed frequency, fixed 'Q' (defeatable) with port for optional remote bass control
- Dual mono speaker accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.75 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.50 in.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Peter Dominguez From Norh Dakota
|I have ethis amp hooked up to a 12 w6v2 jl audio and ive never herd one 12 sound like mine does. so im getting another amp and another 12 w6v2|
Chad From PA
|I have this amp hooked up to 3 JL W3's. Hits hard with great sound quality. It has my fiberglass bumper spider webbed|
Ernest From Columbus, Ohio
|I have this Amp on 2 12-inch Cerwin Vega V-Max 12.4 in a Chevy Suburband and it hits very hard.It takes your Breath away when you turn the volume up to 20 while playing any song."Great Product"|