- Curvilinear Injection-Molded Polypropylene (CIMP) woofer cone
- High-Temp Polyimide Film Voice Coil Former
- Optimized Polyfoam Ribbed Surround Radius
- 1/2" PEN semi-dome tweeter
- 2" PEN Cone Midrange
- Neodymium tweeter magnet
- New Enhanced BAM (Basket and Motor) Assembly
- High-Power Tinsel Lead Wires
- Ferro-fluid cooled tweeter voice coil
- Grilles included
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Stock From California
|Got 2 pair to replace the door and rear deck speakers in my 300c. Running off stock deck and amp. The highs are off the hook. Bass is deep for 6x9's. Had to re-adjust and turn down highs and mids on the deck. Cleanest sound I've had for a looong time. May end up adding a couple of subs later, but happy for right now.|
SGD From Kansas City
|I had a hard time desiding between these and the 08's, but these are great. I got them yesterday and I hooked them up to a 652xi kicker amp and the sound was amazing. The highs will make your ears ring and there is plenty of bass for 6x9's. The midrange is pretty bland but hard to beat for the money.|
matt From houston
|I have a pair of these in the rear dash of my olds cutlass ciera on a fusion power plant 1200.4 @ 135wts rms and they scream! handle mid range bass every well. great buy for the money.|