- 6.95" Fully motorized LCD Touchscreen
- Fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- New GUI with Changeable Skin and Customizable Start-up
- Direct touchscreen selection of DVD menu items
- Dual-zone capability
- USB Direct Control
- Fastest Access to iPod Audio/Video with High-Speed iPod Control
- Plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, DivX, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, Video CDs, JPEG images, and MP3/WMA/AAC discs
- System Q EX Sound Control (3-band equalizer, preset sound curves, and speaker size matching)
- System E's+ Advanced Crossover system
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter (DVD); 16-bit D/A converter (CD)
- Radio Data System for onscreen information from radio stations
- Three Sets of 2V Preouts (F/R/Sub)
- Two audio/video inputs
- Rear-view camera input
- Audio/video output
- Three sets of preamp outputs
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- Compatible with Kenwood's navigation module (KNA-G510)
- Satellite radio ready (accessory required and sold separately)
- HD Radio ready (accessory required and sold separately)
- Hands-free Bluetooth ready (accessory required and sold separately)
- Wireless remote
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Shaun From Alabama
|This is my second dual din for my 94 caprice. I love the touch screens ability and its ipod capability. The 22 watts rms is wonderful, you would think i had an amplifier pushing to alpine type s series 6*9. Dvd picture quality is perfect and when not turned on you wouldn't know it was there do to the big screen face. I love it and would get another one.|
danny From calif.
|great picture great sound and plenty of upgradeable features for the money but you definately need to read the owners manual to operate this unit not like the old kenwoods|