Picasso amplifiers are 100% new, inside and out! The new heatsink and
end cap design is aggressive looking and durable. If you need to get the
most bang for your buck, don’t resort to cheap flea market brands - Picasso amplifiers pack a massive amount of power with a 2.5:1 power supply and the circuitry to keep it all clean.
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 60W x 2
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 90W x 2
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Mono: 180W x 1
- Fully Regulated PWM Mosfet Power Supply
- Class A/B design
- Tri-Guard Amplifier Protection
- Bi-Linear Selectable, Infinitely Variable Crossovers for Inputs and Outputs (HP/Full/LP)
- Platinum RCA and Power Inputs
- Tri-Mode Capable
- Shinny Black Hairline Anodized Heatsink
- End Caps for Professional Installation
- Variable Bass Boost
- THD: 0.10%
- S/N ratio: >95
- Damping Factor: >200
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-8V
- Crossover Slopes: 12dB
- Low Pass Filter(Hz): 50 - 150
- High Pass Filter(Hz): 50 - 500
- Bass Boost (60Hz fixed): 0-18dB
- Phase (degree): 0-180
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Deuce From VA
|I have one of these amps bridged running 4 MBQuart 5x7's and it does the job! No overheating, no blowing fuses. Works perfectly. I don't think this amp was meant for pushing a sub, let alone a 15". Perfect for mids or highs though.
Audio Genius From Somwhereville, Illinois
|Not the most powerful. Have it hooked to a 15 inch boss subwoofer. I could use a 600 watt amp rather than this. Likes to go through fuses. You get what you pay for.|