Picasso amplifiers are 100% new, inside and out! The new heatsink and end cap design is aggressive looking and durable. If you need to get the most bang for your buck, don’t resort to cheap flea market brands - Picasso amplifiers pack a massive amount of power with a 2.5:1 power supply and the circuitry to keep it all clean.
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 150W x 2
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 220W x 2
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Mono: 440W x 1
- Fully Regulated PWM Mosfet Power Supply
- Class A/B design
- Tri-Guard Amplifier Protection
- Bi-Linear Selectable, Infinitely Variable Crossovers for Inputs and Outputs (HP/Full/LP)
- Platinum RCA and Power Inputs
- Tri-Mode Capable
- Shinny Black Hairline Anodized Heatsink
- End Caps for Professional Installation
- Variable Bass Boost
- THD: 0.10%
- S/N ratio: >95
- Damping Factor: >200
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-8V
- Crossover Slopes: 12dB
- Low Pass Filter(Hz): 50 - 150
- High Pass Filter(Hz): 50 - 500
- Bass Boost (60Hz fixed): 0-18dB
- Phase (degree): 0-180
- Remote Bass Boost Control included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rob From Forest Hill, MD
I started my Car Stereo experience back in 1987, I'm very old school oriented. I bought this primarily because it had the Soundstream name. I know nothing is hand crafted in the USA anymore. But i have to say, this amp packs a powerful punch. I'm driving 4 8" Infinity Reference Subs. It hits hard, and very accurate. I don't know how this will perform with components, but I'm sold on this as a medium powered sub amp. I would highly recommend this for this type of application.
Aaron From Ohio
|I have to of these amps. One is running a Kicker 5 1/4 component set, Second is running MA Audio 6x9's. They sound sweet.|