Picasso amplifiers are 100% new, inside and out! The new heatsink and end cap design is aggressive looking and durable. If you need to get the most bang for your buck, don’t resort to cheap flea market brands - Picasso amplifiers pack a massive amount of power with a 2.5:1 power supply and the circuitry to keep it all clean.
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 180W x 2
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 270W x 2
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Mono: 540W x 1
- Fully Regulated PWM Mosfet Power Supply
- Class A/B design
- Tri-Guard Amplifier Protection
- Bi-Linear Selectable, Infinitely Variable Crossovers for Inputs and Outputs (HP/Full/LP)
- Platinum RCA and Power Inputs
- Tri-Mode Capable
- Shinny Black Hairline Anodized Heatsink
- End Caps for Professional Installation
- Variable Bass Boost
- THD: 0.10%
- S/N ratio: >95
- Damping Factor: >200
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-8V
- Crossover Slopes: 12dB
- Low Pass Filter(Hz): 50 - 150
- High Pass Filter(Hz): 50 - 500
- Bass Boost (60Hz fixed): 0-18dB
- Phase (degree): 0-180
- Remote Bass Boost Control included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
tim From seattle
|this amp is so underrated . i had it hooked up by cartoys in seattle it was tested and it was pushing 1070 watts unbelievable. the most amazing thing is the sound quality when turned up.no distortion or overheating. will buy the bigger 740 to see if it is as powerful|
Chris From Susq P.A.
|This amp is CRAZY!! I have this amp in my SR8 (turned 3/4 power) pushing old school soundstream SPL 12" subs in single sealed boxes and I've NEVER herd anything pound so hard, and it will run cool for hours. This amp is EXTREAMLY under rated!|