- RMS Power @ 4-Ohm: 55W x 4
- RMS Power @ 2-Ohm: 110W x 4
- RMS Power @ 4-Ohm: 220W x 2
- Bridgeable A/B-Class amplifier topography
- 3-Channel mode (L & R + Subwoofer)
- Ultra-Fi MOSFET outputs
- Illuminated Hifonics logo
- PWM MOSFET EXVP
- SPC twin turbo torroids with Simpatico coil design
- Fully adjustable Accu Cross crossovers include: 24dB low pass crossover, 12dB high pass crossover
- Bass boost: 10dB variable bass equalization
- RCA line outputs - permit amplifier Daisy-Chaining
- 4 Guage power connections
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 12.6" x 9.45" x 2.4"
- Optional Remote bass control
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
medic8r From Northern NV
|HiFonics lives up to its reputation! I have one of these running a pair of HiFonics 5 1/2" components on the front channels and a pair of HFi12D's on the rear channels and the sound is exquisite. I'm seriously considering adding another one to put full 7.1 sound in my truck. Never overheats, lots of adjustments. I use the bass knob and it gives me concert soundwith TSO, or vibrates my teeth, thumping to Bass Mekanik or PEB. Daisy chain, built-in 3-way X-Over for both front and rear channels, bridgeable, blue LED face, 25th anniversary edition... how can you go wrong?|