Kenwood’s DDX812 is a highly advanced in-dash entertainment system with built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free cell phone operation and voice dialing. The DDX812 offers excellent sound quality, a 6.95" touchscreen with advanced GUI, and the industry’s fastest access to iPod audio and video files.
- 6.95" Color Touchscreen Display
- New GUI with Changeable Skin and Customizable Start-up
- Fastest Access to iPod Audio/Video with High-speed iPod Control
- 5.1 Decoding/Playback with (5V) RCA Preouts (L,C,R, LS,RS,Sub)
- 2 Relay Control Outputs for garage doors, lighting, trunk, etc.
- Playback of DVD, DivX, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, JPEG, AAC, MP3, and WMA
- Tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- Dynamic Soundstage Organizer
- System Q equalizer with 3 EQ bands
- 3 Sets of 5V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Navigation Ready: KNA-G510 required and sold separately
- SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready: tuner, subscription and antenna required and sold separately.
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free cell phone operation
- HD Radio Ready: accessory required and sold separately
- iPod Ready: accessory required and sold separately
- Front-panel auxiliary input: 3.5mm (headphone jack) allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc.
- Rear auxiliary input: USB and RCA Audio Video Input
- Rear view camera input
- Traffic information receiver capable
- User selectable GUI skin and start-up settings
- CD Changer controls
- Remote Control Included
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tony From Puyallup Wa
|Best deck I ever owned. Well worth the money. The bluetooth worked perfect with my razr phone and the capabilities are endless. I put this in my 04 silverado and was very pleased.|