- IMPRINT sound processor for use with the Alpine CDA-9887 CD receiver to create the perfect listening space in your car
- Automatic or manually adjustable 3-band parametric EQ, high- and low-pass filters, and time correction
- Sound settings are stored in your Alpine stereo's internal memory
- The KTX-100EQ IMPRINT Sound Manager is a calibration software kit designed for the exclusive use with the CDA-9887 and includes:
- Interface Box
- USB Cable
- Connection Cable
- Microphone for measurement
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Peter From Georgia
|Alittle pricy considering your investment in the CDA-9887, but this unit really improves the sound! Really need to play with sub amp gains to trick the system in allowing strong bass, otherwise bass is soft. So far totally happy.|
jeff From orange park
|omg i didn't think this would make as big of a difference as it did but once again alpine has jumped leaps and bounds ahead of the everyone else and made tuning as easy as say hitting enter in the literal sense if you have the money to get the cda-9887 and the ktx-100eq you won't believe what you have been missing|
B From Southern Cal
|Imprint technology has made me turn into a full blown alpine fan. I'm using type X pro's that are already insane, but with this imprint tech on a new Apline head unit, i cannot wait to hear my car.|