- ZX Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @ 4 Ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 2 ohms: 1500 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Balanced differential inputs make KICKER ZX Amplifiers compatible with any factory radios
- Eliminates unwanted noise in a system
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access, and a handy protection indicator featuring a new flashing yellow low-voltage light enhances the end panel
- Bridgeable operation
- Speaker-level inputs compatible (switchable) through RCA connection
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Automatic turn on modes: remote, DC offset, or signal sense
- Thermal, voltage, and short circuit protection circuitry
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (24 dB at 25 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 20"L x 9-5/8"W x 2-1/8"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tony From Georgia
|i had this amp hooked up to 2 08l715s at 2 ohms. and it BEAT. but i got a faulty amp and it burned up after about 2 weeks of use. i will have it fixed and i will always use kicker! great amp|
lgzmax77 From buffalo grove il
|i got 3 of these bad boys hooked up to 3 12" alpine type x's
mk From VA
|i have this amp bass boost half and gain half it thumps 2 kicker cvr 12' and i would say its pushin a good 800-900 watts very clean power at 2 ohms but when i blew one of the subs it clips cause its not stable at one ohm so make sure you dont blow ur subs dont under estimate kicker.|