- ZX Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @ 4 Ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 2 ohms: 1500 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Balanced differential inputs make KICKER ZX Amplifiers compatible with any factory radios
- Eliminates unwanted noise in a system
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access, and a handy protection indicator featuring a new flashing yellow low-voltage light enhances the end panel
- Bridgeable operation
- Speaker-level inputs compatible (switchable) through RCA connection
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Automatic turn on modes: remote, DC offset, or signal sense
- Thermal, voltage, and short circuit protection circuitry
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (24 dB at 25 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 20"L x 9-5/8"W x 2-1/8"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tony From Georgia
|i had this amp hooked up to 2 08l715s at 2 ohms. and it BEAT. but i got a faulty amp and it burned up after about 2 weeks of use. i will have it fixed and i will always use kicker! great amp|
lgzmax77 From buffalo grove il
|i got 3 of these bad boys hooked up to 3 12" alpine type x's
mk From VA
|i have this amp bass boost half and gain half it thumps 2 kicker cvr 12' and i would say its pushin a good 800-900 watts very clean power at 2 ohms but when i blew one of the subs it clips cause its not stable at one ohm so make sure you dont blow ur subs dont under estimate kicker.|