- PRS-Series 4-Channel Full-Range Class FD Amplifier with ICEpower Technology
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 75 Watts x 4
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 150 Watts x 4
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms [Bridged]: 300 Watts x 2
- 1200 Watts Maximum Power
- Bridgeable 4/3/2 Channel
- ICEpower Full-Range Class FD
- Superior Channel Separation
- Full Custom-Made Power Supply Capacitor Bank
- Energy Saving Design
- Variable Crossover (40~500Hz, HPF/LPF)
- Speaker Level Inputs
- 80 dBA Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Dimensions: 12" (W) × 2-1/4" (H) × 8-3/8" (D)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
J-Rod From Hillsboro
|I am using this amp to drive 4 6x9's rated at 80watts rms. You drive this amp at full volume and the sound is great. The cleanest amp I have ever installed. Audio professionals have heard it and were so impressed they only recomend this series of amp.|
Meads0235 From Hillsboro, Oregon
|WOW I cannot beleive how clean this amplifier is. I am powering 4 pioneer 902p full range speakers. I have tried 5 different brands to try to solve a channel 4 clipping issue. One was an alpine pdx series amp with no success. This amp is very powerful and precise. The amp easily will fit under the seat and the gain control is labeled at different input voltages. No need for wire connectors just screw them in set the gain and screw it down. I am sure it is under rated for amature comp. You will need a capacitor with this one or your headlights will damn near go out when the base hits hard. I am blown away!!!!!!|