- Injection molded Cone Mica filled polypropylene
- Vapor Deposition Aluminum Cone treatment
- Compression molded Nitrile Butadiene rubber Surround
- Hot pressed Nomex / polycotton Spider
- Cold forged / CNC machined Steel Yoke
- Steel Stamped / CNC Machined Steel Front Plate
- Die Cast Aluminum Basket
- 102 oz. Magnet Weight
- Mounting depth: 6.25"
- Mounting diameter: 9.125"
- Overall Diameter: 12.25"
- Diameter - Flat Side: 10.75"
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
badgirl vela From from Minnesota
|well i have a pair of these and they sound great and i have them hooked up to a alpine v-12 amp 700 watts what do yall think do i need more powerfull amp or wat well they sound good
cerdafied From chicago ill
|nice for the price,but dont go cheap on an amp thease babys need power!|
Ark8 From Atlanta,GA
|I Used to have a pair of these subs- They were running on a PPI 2150 running at 4 Ohms stereo, they fried. the lead going from the connector to the voice coil - burnt - not a nice smell to have in a car. They sounded great while they lasted. The magnets were so powerful that they erased my notebook computer HD when I had placed it in the trunk of my car.|