- 6-1/2" two-way component system with outboard crossover and I-mount tweeter mounting kit including Startfish OEM adapter
- Edge-driven UHF dome tweeter
- 2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- Plus One® woven-glass-fiber woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- 1" ultra-high frequency textile dome tweeter with I-Mount™ and Starfish™ for multiple mounting options
- 2-way external crossover network with tweeter level adjustment
- Computer-optimized voice-matched crossovers
- Direct-connect crossover dongle
- Woofer top-mount depth: 2-7/16"
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Andrew From California
|I bought these to replace what I thought were blown Focals, but it turned out my cheap amp had a bad channel. Not a total loss, great sound and 90w RMS. Infinity is an amazing product and I would buy again.|
Ken From Sugar Land, Texas
I replaced some "old school" MB Quarts with these units. I put two in my front doors and two in the back. All I can say is wow. The sound is nearly flawless. The brightness of the tweets are great; my head unit and equalizers allow me to shape them to my liking. What really blew me away was the range, I am pushing them with an Alpine F600 (4 X 150 @ 2ohms) and I honeslty cannot turn them beyond 10 on my head unit. The sensitivity is great and they really complimented my two subs.
I was pleased with my MB Quarts, that is until I upgraded to these. The price is excellent and the sound is even better.
the king From upstate
these speakers are flawless got them front stage on hifonics 1600*4 channel amp been running them for 8 months not a single issue there pushing about 320 watts to each channel/speaker no cross overs with doors open on a semi busy highway i can be heard vocals/hi end notes 3800 feet away