The next generation of the ultimate in HDD navigation and multimedia is here. Pioneer's AVIC-Z3 is a double-DIN size, all-in-one system equipped with a 30GB hard disk drive (HDD) to deliver information, entertainment, and convenience on the road. Between the Z3's ultra-fast processing and the massive Tele Atlas database offering 12 million points of interest, getting where you need to be has never been so easy. And with a built-in HDD music library, DVD playback on the large 7-inch display, the Z3 ensures that you'll be entertained every minute along the way.
- In-dash DVD player/navigation system
- Fits double-sized dash openings (a perfect fit for vehicles with double-sized, 4" tall dash openings)
- Motorized 7" video screen with touch-panel controls
- Intelligent Dimmer Control
- Motorized Disc Access
- 6 Selectable Angle Setting
- Built-in 30GB hard drive performs all navigation functions and allows music to be ripped onto it.
- 20GB Data Size, 10GB to Store music files
- US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii Coverage Area
- Learning capability: remembers frequently traveled roads and suggests familiar routes
- Smart routing algorithm takes data such as posted speed limits and number of turns into account to suggest the most efficient route possible
- 3D Hybrid Sensor (Gyro & G-Force)
- 8 Channel GPS Receiver and Antenna (Included)
- Touch Screen Operation
- Turn-by-turn map and voice guidance
- Voice recognition and command capability (microphone included)
- Text-to-speech technology announces the names of most roads
- 12 Million Points of Interest (POI)
- 341 POI Database Categories
- 60 Cities Detailed City Map
- 50 Cities Highway Lane Information
- Views: Map, Guide, Route, Driver's Enhanced, Twin Map (2D/3D) and Rear
- Vehicle Dynamics Display - Voltage, Clock, Direction, Slope, Acceleration, Side Acceleration and Angular Velocity
- Plays DVDs, DVD-R/RWs, DVD+R/RWS, CDs, CD-R/RWs, and MP3/WMA discs
- Supertuner III Radio, Presets 24-Station/6-Button (18FM/6AM)
- XM Radio Ready with Enhanced Graphical (GEX-P10XMT or GEX-P920XM Required)
- Sirius Radio Ready (CD-SB10 Required)
- Bluetooth Capable - Hands-Free Profile, Audio Streaming Profile and Audio Control Profile (ND-BT1 Required)
- iPod Control Capability (CD-IB100II Required)
- IP-Bus System Control
- Multi-CD and DVD Control
- Auxiliary Input (CD-RB10 or CD-RB20 required)
- 2 External Unit Control
- TV Tuner Ready
- AV-Bus Input
- 1 Composite A/V Input
- Back-Up Camera Input with Rear-View Camera Mode
- Composite A/V Output
- Tri-Zone (Front/Rear/Navi) Audio/Video
- EEQ (3-Band Parametric) Equalizer and SFEQ (Sound Focus EQ)
- 3 pair (Front, Rear, Sub/Non-Fading) RCA Preouts
- Optional Remote Control (CD-SR1 Required)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
bear From miami
|i have this unit in my charger .. everything is wondeful but, THE IPOD CONTROL SUCK!!! SLOW AS DUST!!|
Tom From Austin, Texas
|Awesome features, exceptional price, and great overall control of big sound systems. Installed in 40 minutes.|
Dimitris From Tucson
|I am not a pioneer fanboi, but when I saw this in myt friends navigator I had to have it.
Its amazing, crystal clear voice, awesome display and not very expensive imo.