- 6-1/2" 2-Way car audio loudspeaker with Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone and edge-driven MMD-dome tweeter
- Plus One woofer cones - increased bass output and higher efficiency
- 2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- Edge-driven MMD dome tweeters - increases power handling and provides better sonic integration with the mid-woofer
- Unipivot - To ensure proper imaging the 42.9i utilizes a patented rotating tweeter
- Woven glass fiber woofer cone - yeilds very low distortion and improved clarity
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Adjustable tweeter level
- Direct-connect crossover dongle
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Josh From Louisiana
|These speakers deliver qualitiy sound. They are very clear and have a crisp sound.|
SL1M STEF From Bonita Springs, FL
I owned these in my car for about 2 years and took them out when I sold that vehicle. They couldn't be used in my new vehicle so I sold them to a fellow worker. He couldn't be happier he enjoys them. I also boutht the 52.9i Kappas as well but they weren't very worthy. The 52.9i speakers didn't last. At 1st my passenger speaker started to rattle and ting after about 7 or 9 months. Then after about a year the drivers side did the same. I left them in since I was able to raise the + on my sub amp in order not to turn the front set of speaker up to that area that they started to rattle. Even if they did you couldn't hear it in my coupe any ways since the punch was so loud.
So, these are worth the price but what ever I paid for the 5.25 siblings was to much and that is that.