- Heavy powder coated metal basket
- Single 50 oz high intensity ferrite magnet with additional rubber boot for optimized protection
- Finite element analysis linear flux saturated magnetic plates with chrome finish
- Injection polypropylene cone for maximum damping and structural rigidity
- Injection polypropylene dust cap with MB Quart logo hot stamp
- Dual 4 Ohm 2" voice coil on glass fiber former with aluminum reinforcement on neck
- 3/4" tall NBR rubber surround for more cone area and excursion
- Single flat poly-cotton spider with woven tinsel lead wire
- Custom dual nickel plated push type terminal
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
pal215 From San Diego, CA
|These subs hit soo damn hard! Im running two of them in my 06 lancer evolution through a 1000 watt crunch! Sound quality is very good and build strength is incredible. This is a good sub for those of you who have little mounting depth. Nice logo is a plus! Shipping took some time though..|
Harold From MD
|hits hard, sounds great, and great price. I went with this sub because of the mounting depth under the seat of my quad cab was tight. Great buy this sub almost has the mounting depth of a shallow mount.|