- In-dash CD, MP3, WMA Receiver
- Fold-down, detachable face with white LCD display
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play Digital Rights-protected music files)
- Advanced Sound Retriever restores the rich, full, dynamic sound to compressed music
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- 3 RCA Hi-Volt preouts for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
- Easy EQ 3-band parametric equalizer with six preset tone settings
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings.
- New Built-in Bluetooth with Simple Phone Pairing, Phonebook Transfer and New Echo Cancellation
- Built in iPod control — no adapter necessary, but adding Pioneer's optional connecting cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
- Supertuner IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready
- HD Radio Ready (Pioneer GEX-P10HD tuner required and sold separately)
- Inputs: auxiliary input (rear), USB input (for Windows Media devices, USB storage devices, and iPod)
- Outputs: three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.