Clarion knows that the needs of the multimedia enthusiast are constantly changing. To keep up with our customer’s requirements, Clarion introduces the VRX385USB. This 1-DIN multimedia unit offers features like 2-Zone entertainment; iPod® control and a USB port for playback of MP3, WMA and iTune® AAC audio files. With our OEM steering wheel interface, you can integrate the VRX385USB into the factory steering wheel controls. For added convenience, add a rear-view camera to make navigating parking lots easier and safer than ever. The VRX385USB puts multimedia entertainment and connectivity at your fingertips.
- Detachable Control Panel
- Motorized sloping face with 3.5" color screen
- DVD±R/DVD±RW Ready
- CD-R/RW Ready
- MP3, WMA and iTunes® AAC (via USB) Compatible with ID3-TAG Display
- Official DivX® Certified Product
- Plays All Versions of DivX® Video (Including DivX® 6) with Standard Playback of DivX® Media Files
- Rear USB Connector
- 18 FM/12 AM Presets
- 50 W x 4 Builtin MOS-FET Amplifier
- iPod® Direct Connection and Control (Optional CCA691 Cable required)
- Shock Proof Memory
- 24-bit D/A Converter
- Subwoofer Volume Control
- 2-Zone Entertainment: Front and Rear Separate Source Control
- Z-Enhancer Plus sound customization
- 2-band Parametric Equalizer
- MAGNA BASS EX dynamic bass enhancement
- Built-in LPF/HPF
- Built-in Amplifier Canceller
- Motorized Sloping Control Panel with 3.5-inch TFT Color LCD Monitor
- Adjustable Display Brightness
- A/V Input with Level Control
- 6 ch / 2V RCA Output
- CCD Camera RCA Input
- Optional 3rd Party OEM steering wheel remote ready
- Bluetooth® Interface Ready (Optional BLT370)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.