- In-dash DVD/CD player with 6.95" color touchscreen display
- 50 watts x 4 plus Three pairs of Pre Amp Outputs
- Fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- New GUI with Changeable Skin and Customizable Start-up
- Built-in Garmin Navigation With USA, Canada, PR, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico Mapping
- Over 6 million points of interest, text-to-speech voice prompts
- Optional Garmin FM traffic receiver
- XM Traffic/Weather ready for live traffic and weather data, with optional XM tuner
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver
- Fastest Access to iPod Audio/Video with High-speed iPod Control
- Compatible with Kenwood HD Radio tuner, and satellite radio
- Built-in 5.1 decoding
- Dual-zone controls
- 24-bit D/A converter
- 13-band EQ with six preset tone curves
- Sound Management System (S.M.S.) with controls for vehicle size, speaker sizes, digital time alignment, and high- and low-pass filters
- Plays DVD, DVD-R/-RW, DVD+R/+RW, DVD-/+R DL, CD, CD-R/RW, CD-ROM, DTS-CD, and VCD discs.
- Plays MP3, WMA, and AAC files on CD or DVD
- Plays JPEG, MPEG, and DivX files
- Inputs: two USB inputs, SD card slot (for map updates only), two rear A/V inputs, auxiliary minijack input, rear-view camera input
- Outputs: 7-channel preamp outputs (2 front, 2 rear, 2 subwoofer, center), A/V output
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- 2 Relay Control Outputs for garage doors, lighting, trunk, etc.
- Wireless remote control included
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joe From Westchester, NY
|Incredible unit. Even with stock speakers you'll hear a great improvement. The features are unmatched by any unit out there. The GPs is first rate (Garmin) no disc to deal with, the features for the sudio side is unbelievable and the bluetooth is great. Add Sirus and you have it all. Once you begin adding new speakers and amps, all the adjustments can be made from this unit. Definitley worth checking out even if you're just thinking of buying a new system.|
Gordon Jagsaran From Waterbury CT 06704
|This Unit Is One Of The Highest In Quality And Versatile Units On The Market. Bluetooth,Navigation,Backup Camera,IPOD Control Work Impeccable. Very User Friendly-(Any Idiot Can Use It And Learn It Rather Quickly)- System E's Crossover Is The Best Feature Of This Unit. Complete System Control From The Drivers Seat. 13 Band Customizable EQ With 2 Different Zones-(Front & Rear)|
Lexus From Atlanta Ga
|This is THE best head unit out rite now, everything is awesome; from the clear and easy to use menu, to the graphic eq that litterally lets you draw your eq curve. the nav is unmatched also.real time gps with the ability to change your route while in route, and displays where you are as youre driving, even without putting in a destination. this is awesome! save your money and buy it! you wont be dissapointed!|