- CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Motorized, fold-down detachable face with a 64-color fluorescent display
- Remote control
- System Q EX Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band parametric equalizer)
- "Supreme" audio processing extracts the best sound from digital music
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter for superior sounding digital music
- Speaker settings let you customize your receiver for the type of speakers in your car
- System E's+ high- and low-pass filters
- Rear USB and auxiliary inputs
- Control the iPod via both USB and aux inputs with optional cable
- Compatible with Kenwood's Bluetooth adapter for hands free phone calls
- Compatible with Kenwood's iPod control adapter (if you want to use your USB or auxiliary input for another device)
- Satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS tuner, service subscription, and antenna required)
- HD Radio tuner ready
- CD changer controls
- Three sets of 5-volt preamp outputs
- Car performance computer
- CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
James Himes From Portland TN
|quite a lot of features packed into this little unit. great reception,excellent sound shaping abilities, no need for an external or passive eq with this model everything is included, seperate Subwoofer control a big Plus. USB connection great for plugging in thumb drive or pocket hard drive and playing from it.
Tuner controls a little tricky at first but great once you get used to them. Switching between media types is a little tricky while driving. over all excellent unit that functions in true Kenwood Excelon fashion.|