- ZX Series 4-Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 175 watts x 4
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 215 watts x 4
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms Bridged: 425 watts x 2
- Max power output: 850 watts x 4
- MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Balanced differential inputs make KICKER ZX Amplifiers compatible with any factory radios
- Eliminates unwanted noise in a system
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access, and a handy protection indicator featuring a new flashing yellow low-voltage light enhances the end panel
- Bridgeable operation
- Speaker-level inputs compatible (switchable) through RCA connection
- Automatic turn on modes: remote, DC offset, or signal sense
- Thermal, voltage, and short circuit protection circuitry
- Variable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 23-1/4"L x 9-5/8"W x 2-1/8"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
TADPOLE From cleveland Tn.
|i have the zx850.4 in my 2007 malibu i-ride boat pushing 8 6.5 tower speakers at 2ohm and it is amazing. plenty of extra power i can hear my music load and clear at 75 feet and my exaust is pretty load.i am also running a 750.1 kicker pushing 3 12 in. mb quart 304 subs.it is hard to beat for the price. i would recomend these kicker amps to anyone,and the price here on ocs is the best.|