- Double DIN 7" TFT-LCD Touchscreen DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with GPS Navigation System and Remote
- Motorized 7" LCD video screen with adjustable display angle and touchscreen controls
- Low-glare screen
- Split screen capable
- Superb readability even in bright sunlight
- Fits double-sized (4" tall) dash openings
- Dual-zone capability with two DVD slots
- 7-band parametric EQ with five soundfields: cathedral, club, concert, live, theater
- Circle Surround II — simulates surround effects with four car speakers
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter for full, detailed sound
- plays MP3/WMA files on CD
- GPS navigation (includes GPS antenna and map DVD-ROM) featuring map and voice turn-by-turn guidance
- City Map mode — maps that render accurate representations of specific buildings and landmarks in many cities
- 8.76 million points of interest (hotels, restaurants, gas stations, etc.)
- Customizable route preferences
- Capable of receiving traffic information
- Compatible with iPod adapter, Bluetooth adapter, satellite radio, HD Radio®, TV tuner, CD changer
- Listening position selector
- 5-Mode Sound field control
- Non-fader level/phase control
- 24-Bit DAC Converter
- SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready
- HD Radio Ready (Eclipse HDR105 module is required and sold separately)
- Bluetooth Ready (Eclipse BT-E600 module is required and sold separately
- iPod Ready (Eclipse iPC-106 iPod adapter is required and sold separately)
- TV Tuner Ready
- Rear view camera ready (Eclipse BEC106 camera is optional and sold separately)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7" x 4" x 6-1/2"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chevy73 From California
|I expected a lot more from Eclipse. They could have included an up to date map disc, remote, and ipod ready without an additional purchase. You can't beat the quality for the price you're paying. But, you have to pay for all three of the items I just listed which is bad buisness for the cost of the unit. Overall, I love this unit! I just don't care for the old maps and the low quality of the map and the hidden cost of being completely satisfied.|
rbmotorsports From saint louis
|i love the unit,but it needs auto dimming on it can be very bright at night! sounds good, looks good video quality is great.........|
Darius From St. Bernard La.
|eclipse has always been my favorite head unit.. when my alpine tv got stolen i got this one and expected a lot out of it and it ws better than i though it would be.. i love all the eq settings it has for the highs and the subs.. vevy clear sound and very clear picture.. the gps is nice too.. i use it all the time on road trips..|