- Class A/B Two-Channel Full-Range Amplifier
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- RMS Power @ 4-ohms: 80W x 2
- RMS Power @ 2-ohms: 125W x 2
- RMS Power @ 4-ohms Bridged: 250W x 1
- RMS Power @ 8-ohms Bridged: 160W x 1
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >104 dB
- Damping Factor: >200 @ 4 ohms per ch./50 Hz, >100 @ 2 ohms per ch. /50 Hz
- Absolute Symmetry™ Class A/B Circuit (U.S. Patent #6,294,959)
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: For superior noise immunity, RCA jack inputs
- On-board Crossover: State-variable, 12dB / octave Butterworth with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50 – 200 Hz. Configurable as Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Preamp Output: Pass-through type
- Bass EQ: +6 dB fixed frequency, fixed 'Q' (defeatable) with port for optional remote bass control (RBC-1)
- Speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 9.8" x 9.25" x 2.50" (250mm x 235mm x 63.5mm)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.