- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 1200W x 1
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 1500W x 1
- Built-in Variable Electronic Crossover
- Dynamic Bass Optimization Circuit
- Full-Range PREAMP Outputs
- Signal-to-Noise (dBA) 108dBA (reference rated power into 4 ohms)
- THD 0.05% (rated power at 4 ohms)
- Direct connect - allows use of up to 4-gauge power and ground cable
- Direct connect speaker terminals - eliminating the need for additional adapters or special fittings
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18-9/16" x 10-3/8" x 2-1/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
noisemaker From Miami
I have purchased this amp back in 2010 and its still going I have it connected with two 10 inch G5 Boston Acoustic subs. the amp runs warm but never gets hot. JBL all the way
tobby From florida
this amp is so powerful have 1 powering 2 kicker 15 l7 at 1500rms and i set off allarms like crazy i hooked a stinger spp1200 battery no dimming amp doesnt even get hot. jbl all the way.
BRIAN From JACKSONVILLE , FL
|I HAVE THIS AMP ON 1 12" KICKER CVX AND IT POUNDS , CANT EVEN SIT IN MY 2005 F 150 SUPERCREW , WHEN ITS ON . I HAVE IT AT 2 OHMS AT 1500 WATTS . VERY GOOD PRODUCT .|