- 10" Power Series Subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar-impregnated paper cone with Hi-roll rubber surround
- Plus One Voice Coil Subwoofer
- Die-cast frame
- Stitched-in tinsel leads
- Tinsel wire protector
- Rubber surround
- Moderate Q design
- Vented polepiece
- Voice-coil diameter: 3" (76mm)
- Mounting depth: 6-3/4" (172mm)
- Cutout diameter: 9-1/16" (231mm)
- Sealed box volume: 0.75 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.25 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036118491
- Weight: 29
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Donny From Washington
|I've got one in my wrangler, definitely very loud and it hits hard. Sound quality suffers at higher volumes. Very good if you're looking to supplement your existing sound system. I definitely turn heads when you can hear my jeep from 30 feet away though|
Dylan From Belleville Ontario
love this sub, have one of them in a ported box, adds great bass for the buck, running it off a alpine 500 mono block amp and some 4 gauge, looking to add another for the price and upgrade my amp, this things a beast
Chris From hobbs, nm
|I've had 2 of these subs for 3 years now and they still hit just as hard as they did when first purchased. i have the in a 4ft band pass box wired to an alpine 850 mono block and they are slammin in my extended cab tacoma . very good buy !|