- Highly Linear, DMA Optimized Motor System
- Ultra-Long Voice Coil
- Elevated Frame-Cooling
- Radially Cross-Drilled Pole-Piece
- Plateau-Reinforced Spider Attachment
- Massive, Forced-Air-Cooled Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Rock-solid V-groove MDF Construction
- Woofer Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Black
- Enclosure Type: Sealed enclosure, rear-firing design
- Net Weight: 81.7 lbs
- Enclosure top surface depth: 11.25"
- Enclosure height: 16.50"
- Enclosure width: 21.25"
- Enclosure Depth: 17"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bryan C From michiagan city in
|this thing is unreal I have 2 of these but am only running 1 in my tahoe rite now with a JL 1/1000 I can't see anyone being disapponted with this except they are kinda pricee but no doubt a bad ass sub!!!|
Jonathan From Lake Forest, California
|AMAZING SUBWOOFER! The only problem is FINDING A REASONABLE AMP! First choice should be the JL 1000.1 or the G-Max Mono Block 1000W. Next go with the Phoenix Gold RSd1200.1 You will have the best bass you've ever heard and it will POUND!|