- Tight, powerful bass with enhanced power handling capabilities
- ProWedge enclosure features solid V-groove MDF construction
- Angled back design to help save space in the cargo area
- Steel-mesh grille
- Dynamic Motor Analysis
- Floating Cone Attachment Method
- Spider/Lead Wire Assembly
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Surround Stress Relief
- 5-way binding posts
- Dark gray carpet, steel mesh grilles
- Enclosure Type: Sealed, rear-firing, dual chamber
- Net Weight: 66.9 lbs
- Enclosure height: 16.25 "
- Enclosure width: 33.75"
- Enclosure Depth: 16.75"
- Top Surface Depth 11.0"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
duze From worcester
|got them installed today in a sequioa with a JL gmax 1200w amp hooked up to a pioneeravh 4000dvd head unit, still breaking them in but sound clean and get pretty deep|
peter From L.A.
|these are the best they vibrate the back of my seat they also broke my back window of my single cab silverado|