- Aolid V-groove MDF construction with internal bracing to ensure structural integrity
- Angled back design to help save space in the cargo area
- Unit-body cone assembly, that delivers astonishing cone stiffness with minimal mass
- Dynamic Motor Analysis
- Floating Cone Attachment Method
- Engineered Lead-Wire System
- Progressive-Roll Spider
- Dual Voice Coil
- Customizable Trim Ring
- 5-way binding posts
- Dark gray carpet with red insert
- Enclosure Type: Chamber-coupled, slot-ported, rear-firing design
- Net Weight: 65.0 lbs
- Enclosure height: 15.0"
- Enclosure width: 23.25"
- Enclosure Depth: 17.0"
- Top Surface Depth 11.5"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
joe From san antonio
|i have this sub hooked up to a alpine mrp500 and it sounds amazing this handles all freq with no problem it really amazes me that a single 10 could produce the deep bass that a pair of 12 would normally put out a definate good buy|