- Aolid V-groove MDF construction with internal bracing to ensure structural integrity
- Angled back design to help save space in the cargo area
- Unit-body cone assembly, that delivers astonishing cone stiffness with minimal mass
- Dynamic Motor Analysis
- Floating Cone Attachment Method
- Engineered Lead-Wire System
- Progressive-Roll Spider
- Dual Voice Coil
- Customizable Trim Ring
- 5-way binding posts
- Dark gray carpet with red insert
- Enclosure Type: Chamber-coupled, slot-ported, rear-firing design
- Net Weight: 65.0 lbs
- Enclosure height: 15.0"
- Enclosure width: 23.25"
- Enclosure Depth: 17.0"
- Top Surface Depth 11.5"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
joe From san antonio
|i have this sub hooked up to a alpine mrp500 and it sounds amazing this handles all freq with no problem it really amazes me that a single 10 could produce the deep bass that a pair of 12 would normally put out a definate good buy|