- Aolid V-groove MDF construction with internal bracing to ensure structural integrity
- Angled back design to help save space in the cargo area
- Unit-body cone assembly, that delivers astonishing cone stiffness with minimal mass
- Dynamic Motor Analysis
- Floating Cone Attachment Method
- Engineered Lead-Wire System
- Progressive-Roll Spider
- Dual Voice Coil
- Customizable Trim Ring
- 5-way binding posts
- Dark gray carpet with red insert
- Enclosure Type: Chamber-coupled, slot-ported, rear-firing design
- Net Weight: 65.0 lbs
- Enclosure height: 15.0"
- Enclosure width: 23.25"
- Enclosure Depth: 17.0"
- Top Surface Depth 11.5"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
joe From san antonio
|i have this sub hooked up to a alpine mrp500 and it sounds amazing this handles all freq with no problem it really amazes me that a single 10 could produce the deep bass that a pair of 12 would normally put out a definate good buy|