- solid V-groove MDF construction with internal bracing to ensure structural integrity
- angled back design to help save space in the cargo area
- unit-body cone assembly, that delivers astonishing cone stiffness with minimal mass
- Dynamic Motor Analysis
- Floating Cone Attachment Method
- Engineered Lead-Wire System
- Progressive-Roll Spider
- Dual Voice Coil
- Customizable Trim Ring
- 5-way binding posts
- Dark gray carpet with red insert
- Enclosure Type: Chamber-coupled, slot-ported, rear-firing design
- Net Weight: 91.7 lbs
- Enclosure height: 16.75"
- Enclosure width: 30.25"
- Enclosure Depth: 19.0"
- Top Surface Depth 12.75"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jon U. From PA
|Buying this sub and box was a very smart decision... i have a 03 Saturn Vue and ive had plenty of subs in my it and they have always taken up all my trunk space, this barely takes up a quarter of it and its is my top sub and box by far... ive had a big range of different sized subs before from 2 8's that hit to 2 15 inch JL W4's so i think i know what im talking about... if its hooked up properly you'll get top end performance and a great response time from it... i have this beast hooked up to a Rockford Fosgate T10001bd and man its really got the knock that JL is known for... if you dont have the little extra money to dish out for a W7 then this will do it for you... definatly! I hope this review might of clear up of any question for other customers!|