- solid V-groove MDF construction with internal bracing to ensure structural integrity
- angled back design to help save space in the cargo area
- unit-body cone assembly, that delivers astonishing cone stiffness with minimal mass
- Dynamic Motor Analysis
- Floating Cone Attachment Method
- Engineered Lead-Wire System
- Progressive-Roll Spider
- Dual Voice Coil
- Customizable Trim Ring
- 5-way binding posts
- Dark gray carpet with red insert
- Enclosure Type: Chamber-coupled, slot-ported, rear-firing design
- Net Weight: 91.7 lbs
- Enclosure height: 16.75"
- Enclosure width: 30.25"
- Enclosure Depth: 19.0"
- Top Surface Depth 12.75"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jon U. From PA
|Buying this sub and box was a very smart decision... i have a 03 Saturn Vue and ive had plenty of subs in my it and they have always taken up all my trunk space, this barely takes up a quarter of it and its is my top sub and box by far... ive had a big range of different sized subs before from 2 8's that hit to 2 15 inch JL W4's so i think i know what im talking about... if its hooked up properly you'll get top end performance and a great response time from it... i have this beast hooked up to a Rockford Fosgate T10001bd and man its really got the knock that JL is known for... if you dont have the little extra money to dish out for a W7 then this will do it for you... definatly! I hope this review might of clear up of any question for other customers!|