- MOSFET Amplifier
- Remote Bass Control Knob
- Gold Binding Post Terminals
- RCA & Speaker Level Inputs
- 100 Watts RMS Power Handling
- High Quality Construction
- Rear Facing Tuned Port
- Black Suppleather Covering
- Chrome Plated Flame Grille
- Bumped Back Plate
- Extended & Vented Pole Piece
- Adjustable Low Pass Filter: 40Hz - 250Hz
- Adjustable Bass Boost: 0-18dB
- Includes Complete Installation Kit
- Dimensions: 9-1/2"H x 9-3/8"W x 22-3/4"L
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert Rigos From Ocala Florida
|Let me explain how this sub kicks! This sub I installed in a full Kenwood system in a single cab truck and it just thumps like a bad ass!!!
The whole design of it, amp and crossover, the easy instal wire harness with a comunication cable for remote volume knob if needed, the price, and the cool speaker cover! Now you do have to dial this beast in on some songs.... gets a little boome. Best sub I have ever bought|