- Mono Subwoofer amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 600 watts x 1 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 1200 watts x 1 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 450 watts x 1 at 12.5 volts
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 1200 watts x 2 at 12.5 volts
- Differential-balanced inputs
- On-board Crossover
- Variable low-pass filter (frequency selection from 40-200 Hz)
- Pass-through type Preamp Output
- Dual mono speaker outputs (Up to 8 AWG wire)
- +12 volt and Ground (Up to 4 AWG wire)
- +6 dB fixed frequency bass EQ
- Optional wired remote bass control (RBC-1)
- 15.75"L x 9.25"W x 2.50"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
tim From ohio
|great amp for the price running 2 jl w3's i just wish it would of came with a birth sheet just to really know the power of the amp i'm pretty pleased with the amp|
Jr From Fairmont, WV
|Here is my specs, Kenwood DPX 503 Deck, 2 Jl Audio W6 and Jl Audio G Max. I have to tell you this amp pushes my subs so hard and I have not turned up the amp yet. If you want to push your subs to the max this is the amp to buy. Way better than the 500/1.|