The smoothness and transparency of a high-end silk dome tweeter combines with top-flight component woofer performance to create a loudspeaker system with exceptional refinement and dynamic capability.
The C5-525 system features 5.25-inch (130 mm) component woofers with Kurt Müller cones and suspensions and die-cast alloy baskets. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. The C5 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis.
Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs. The flush-mount fixtures feature our RSR (Ratcheting Swivel Rotation) mechanism to allow precise tweeter aiming after installation. C5 crossover networks are compact and built with premium component parts, including Mylar® capacitors and segmented air-core inductors.
Four levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as three levels of mid-range presence adjustment, for twelve possible voicing combinations! Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
- 5.25" Evolution C5 Series 2-way Component Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per set / 225 watts per channel
- RMS: 150 watts per set / 75 watts per channel
- Woofer Dimensions:
- Top-mount depth: 2.23"
- Cutout Dimensions: 4.48"
- Tweeter Dimensions: (Flush Mount)
- Top-mount depth: 0.56"
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.50"
- Crossover Dimensions:
- Width: 3.36"
- Height: 1.44"
- Depth: 4.72"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 88.5 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 25 - 150 watts per channel
- Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Cast Alloy Frame/Basket
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Low-Profile, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) Optimized Motor
- 0.75" Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Tweeter Magnet
- 2-way Crossover Network w/ 2nd Order Low-Pass and 2nd Order High-Pass Circuit
- Premium Mylar® Capacitors w/ Air-Core Inductors
- 4-Position Adjustable Tweeter Output Level
- 3-position Mid-range Presence Control
- Polyswitch Tweeter Protection
- Black Steel Mesh Grille with An Electroformed JL Audio Logo Included
- component speaker system includes two 5-1/4" woofers, 2 tweeters, two external crossovers, and two woofer grilles
- mineral-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- cast alloy frame with Elevated Frame Cooling
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- 2-way external crossover with 4-position tweeter level and 3-position midrange control
- 4-ohm impedance
- 25-65 watts RMS power range
- frequency response: 53-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88.5 dB
- depth: 2-3/8"
- UPC: 699440991001
- Weight: 6
- Sku: 99100
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mauricio bernal From miami
Excellent product, high performance, sound and price.