- Built-in bluetooth interface with AD2P music streaming
- USB Direct Connection for best control over music storage devices
- Simple 1-wire connection to iPod via USB port
- Flourescent full dot display
- Interactive illumination effect and three lines of text
- Front aux input
- Multi-function control wheel for easier operation
- 6 RCA pre-outs for system expansion
- Satellite Radio and HD Radio Ready
- Remote control included
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jesse K From Lincoln, Nebraska
|This is one of the best car stereos out there. It has every feature that I need. The sound quality is excellent, and with the 3 pre-amp outputs it's easy to hook up subs. The bluetooth microphone is easy to use too. The Kenwood manual suggests putting the mic right on the steering column, but you can put it pretty much anywhere and have it work. Great stereo.|
Sue From Tulalip, Washington
|best price and value for the dollar, built in bluetooth is a bonus because I didn't have to by any extra equipment I really like the Ipod feature the best.
this is the best cd receiver on the market with the built in bluetooth!|