- 52W x 4 High Power
- iPod Direct: Resident 30 pin connector w/ 1.2m Cable
- Front+Rear/Sub Switchable
- Multi-session (MP3/WMA/AAC)
- Supplied wireless card remote (RM-X151)
- Switchable Blue/Red Illumination
- Gun-Metallic Finish
- 24-Bit D/A Converter
- iPod Repeat (Song, Album, Artist, Playlist, Podcast)
- iPod Shuffle (Genre, Album, Artist, Playlist, Podcast)
- Detachable Faceplate
- Title Scroll (Auto)
- MP3 ID3Tag Indication (Title/Artist/Album)
- SSIR-EXA tuner, 18FM & 12AM presets
- BTM (Best Tuning Memory)
- Front Panel Aux In
- EQ3 Stage 2
- Blue 13 segment LCD display
- Low/Mid/High Adjustments
- 45 degree install
- Optional Wired Rotary Remote (RM-X4S)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rodney From Randallstown, Md
|Just purchased this unit used and installed myself (without prior experience)into my f250 and wha a pleasant surprise. Once you tinker with it for about fifteen minutes clock and settings are a breeze. Would I recommend this unit to you all? A resounding YES!!! And this is with factory speakers, can't wait to upgrade just a tad... Enjoy|
Ian From CALIFORNIA
|This was a good buy fit right in and sounded nice you just need to know how to put it in right and everything will work|
Travis From Texas
|I love this stereo! Its cheap, the XPLOD setting sounds great w/ non-factory speakers, the ipod connection is great, only problem is that the buttons only change color not the volume nob.
overall great buy!|